Billing and Payments
|LapTwo is essentially a community of people who love motorcycles. But we need to keep the lights on too. See below to find out how LapTwo gets paid from your sales.|
1. Transaction fees
Who says you can’t have a better experience and pay less for it? We believe we can build a marketplace focused on serving motorcycle enthusiasts, and charge a modest transaction fee of 5% by leveraging our extensive knowledge and experience combined with superior technology.
a. Fees for LapTwo.com
Transaction fees for LapTwo.com are 5% of the total value of the transaction, including shipping.
- You pay only when your item sells and the buyer’s money is in your hand. Your fee is based on the total selling price, inclusive of all costs.
- For LapTwo.com, you pay only 5% of the total price, with a $0.50 minimum.
- No listing fees, listing renewal fees, or monthly membership fees.
2. Additional and International Fees
There may be additional fees included in the use of the platform depending on the services you use. They may include:
- Stripe- When you accept payments via Stripe, a fee may be deducted from the total amount transferred to you. For most sellers this fee is $.30 plus 2.9%
You can read more about fees associated with Stripe.
3. Change In Services
LapTwo may, at LapTwo’s sole discretion, change some or all of LapTwo’s services at any time. In the event LapTwo introduces a new service, the fees for that service are effective at the launch of the service.
4. Additional Information
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in US Dollars (USD). In certain situations, including but not limited to a void or invalid transaction and returns, LapTwo may issue a credit for the applicable fees to a seller’s billing statement. You are responsible for paying all fees, shipping fees based on accurate weights and measurements and applicable taxes associated with using LapTwo. LapTwo allows sellers to indicate applicable tax jurisdictions which will be collected from buyers through LapTwo at point of sale. LapTwo keeps accepted payment information on file.